Are you a past member of Girls Inc. (formerly Girls Clubs of America)? If so, we invite you to join the Girls Inc. Alumnae Network! The benefits of reconnecting include:
- Keep informed of what Girls Inc. is doing today.
- Learn how to be an advocate for girls and girl leadership.
- Share your Girls Inc. story. How did Girls Inc. influence where you are today?
- Be connected to the growing network of Strong, Smart, and Bold women.
- Learn about opportunities to attend special events or to be interviewed on behalf of Girls Inc.
Are you a Girls Inc. alumna? Share how Girls Inc. impacted your life and shaped who you are today. Tell us about your latest accomplishments and how you are inspiring other girls.
In 2013, Lise, a Girls Inc. alumna, spoke at our New York Luncheon about how Girls Inc. helped her acclimate to a new country, culture, and life after moving to the United States from Haiti. Watch her inspiring story: